5 May 2008

Free from allergy?

It's like I'm not allergic anymore! I'm taking my pills, eye drops and nose spray and I've sneezed only four times or so for the last three weeks, with spring here. It is obviously working! Probably because I started taking my medication before the season started. But if I'm all well, that wouldn't be so bad really.

If I'm not allergic anymore, I could get a pet. However I wouldn't be as excited about finding the cure for allergy as before. But it would still interest me. I wouldn't have an as stron need to do all the research as before, only because it interests me.

Hm, is it an argument enough, to be interested, to work for years with this? I can almost see myself sitting in the laboratory when I'm around sixty, almost at the finnish line for my discovery. Can I really stay as interested all this time?

I wonder...

No comments: