11 June 2008

All vegetation in bloom

No, I'm not free from allergy. It's worse than ever! I sneeze and my eyes are itching almost all the time. I take all my medication, but they do no good. Probably it's not "spring pollen" I'm allergic to, it is all vegetation in bloom, no matter what season.
Strange though; I was on an evening course yesterday, in the basement, and I felt nothing. All the way home (it took about 10 minutes to walk) I felt nothing. But as soon as I got home my eyes started to itch. Either it is pollen from when I aired my small apartment, or it's because I have i carpet made of a horse in my living room...

Anyhow, I really can't stand it anymore, so I need to call my doctor and see if I can get some stronger medication. Because if this is how the rest of my summer is going to look like, I'm going to the North pole!

No comments: